Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sticking with it

So I started my new way of life on the 1st, and I have to say, it's been great.  The not having carbs has been really hard, so every few days I cave and eat a little bit of bread, but I'm good with that.  It might slow down my overall weight loss, but I'm ok with that.

I gave up all soda 14 days ago, and I have to say, the effects on my belly have been SWEET.  I don't look 6 months pregnant anymore!!!  Seriously, I think of how I feel now and it's not worth it to have that Mountain Dew. 

Tomorrow I'm supposed to start the exercise program, and add carbs back into the diet, but I've been sick for the last two days and haven't eaten much of anything, so I might hold off a few days, until I'm feeling better.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the update. i've been checking this blog every day or so to see how you've been doing. so is this kind of like the atkin's diet where you have to cut carbs out completely and then after a week or two you add them back into your regular eating? also, let us know how the exercise goes. i want to know what their exercise plan is and if you like it or hate it.

    ReplyDelete