Monday, June 13, 2011

Weigh In

Well, this is kind of convoluted (that's what my mother would say anyway), but here goes.  When I started out I weighed 153 lbs.--I'm 5'4".  After a week on Atkins, I dropped the 6 lbs. to 147--the weight loss helped me ignore the fact that I felt blah.  After another week on Atkins - nothing but a headache.  After a weekend of self-soothing (aka eating), I weighed 152--slow learner, quick gainer.  After a week on the John-Alexa- blah-blah-blah diet, I weighed 148.5 lbs and this morning (the end of the 4th week) I weighed 146.5. :D  I'm a happy camper!

I'm also getting up at 6 am every morning to study scriptures for 30 minutes in peace and quiet and working out at the gym: MWF=weight training and 20 min on treadmill; TTH=40 min on treadmill; SS=I don't get up at 6 and I don't go to the gym.  Works for me!

1 comment: